Post & Delivery
- All non-customised items, that are in stock, will be posted to reach you within 7 working days, this applies to the UK
(Please note: due to the Covid19 pandemic, some deliveries are currently being delayed in the UK. )
- Items will only be posted after full payment has been confirmed.
- Items posted to countries outside of the UK may take a little longer (Some countries are experiencing significant delays due to the Covid19 Pandemic. Parcels to Australia have taken an additional 4 weeks, parcels to Canada have taken an additional 3 to 4 weeks.)
- All items will be posted to the billing address only.
- All items will be posted using Royal Mail or Parcelforce Worldwide
- All items will be sent using registered/"signed for" delivery. (Many countries are currently only offering a tracked service, not "signed for")
- Completion times and hence delivery times for customised or commissioned items will depend entirely on the nature of the item and the work required. Please contact me in such cases.
- All non-customised items, that are in stock, will be posted to reach you within 7 working days, this applies to the UK only.
Purchases from abroad (outside of the UK)
- I may not be able to accept orders from countries beyond the United Kingdom (UK), this may be due to my limitation as a hobbyist, or due to either high postage costs or rigorous import requirements to your country. If this is the case, you will be informed as soon as possible but please feel free to contact me if you still wish to pursue a purchase. In any event please accept my apologies if this situation arises.
- Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, many countries are offering reduced services and experiencing significant delays in handling parcels. Your parcel may take an additional month to reach over normal posting times.
- Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, some countries are not able to accept international post at the moment, however this list changes every week. If your country cannot accept post at the time of ordering/posting, I shall inform you and offer you a full refund.
- VAT or Sales Tax is not applied at the point of purchase. The purchaser may be required to pay a tax charge or import duty determined by their local government (these charges will vary according to the laws of each country.)
Postage and handling charges
Each item will have a handling and postage charge applied to it during the checkout process.
This charge applies to postage within the UK only, for purchases from outside of the UK please select your destination country from the pull down menu or contact me using the contact page and I will quote you and invoice you separately for the items and postage to your country.
the postage charge applied at checkout, is to cover single item postage. If multiple items are purchased the postage and handling costs may increase, but I will endeavour to reduce the actual cost for multiple items if possible and then refund you the saving (less the Paypal transaction fee).
If you find that the costs for postage are getting too high, please contact me telling me the items you wish to purchase and I will quote you a postage price for the items you wish to order. If this is agreeable, I will then invoice you through Paypal and post the order once payment has been received.
Last dates for orders for Christmas:
(note: custom made items dates are dependent on the type of project and amount of work required)
Please note currently some of the UK "1st Class" post is being delayed and some international post is experiencing delays of an additional month due to the Covid19 pandemic.
UK (in stock items) 16 December 2021
UK (out of stock or custom made items) 2 December 2021
7 December 2019 (in stock items) ; 1 December 2019 (out of stock or custom made items)
International (1) –
26 November 2021 (in stock items) ; 12 November 2021 (out of stock or custom made items)
Caribbean, Hawaii, Pacific Islands
International (2) –
1 December 2021 (in stock items) ; 17 November 2021 (out of stock or custom made items)
Australia, New Zealand
International (3) –
3 December 2021 (in stock items) ; 19 November 2021 (out of stock or custom made items)
Africa, Asia, Middle East, Far East, Central America, South America,
International (4) -
5 December 2021 (in stock items) ; 21 November 2021 (out of stock or custom made items)
International (5) -
6 December 2021 (in stock items) ; 22 November 2021 (out of stock or custom made items)Eastern Europe (excluding Czech Rep, Poland and Slovakia), Greece, Turkey
International (6) -
8 December 2021 (in stock items) ; 24 November 2021 (out of stock or custom made items)
Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, Canada, USA
International (7) -
11 December 2021 (in stock items) ; 27 November 2021 (out of stock or custom made items)
Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg