Post & Delivery
- All non-customised items will be posted to reach you within 7 working days, this applies to the UK only.
- Items will only be posted after full payment has been confirmed.
- Items posted to countries outside of the UK may take a little longer.
- All items will be posted to the billing address only.
- All items will be posted using Royal Mail or Parcelforce Worldwide
- All items will be sent using registered/"signed for" delivery.
- Completion times and hence delivery times for customised or commissioned items will depend entirely on the nature of the item and the work required. Please contact me in such cases.
Purchases from abroad (outside of the UK)
- I may not be able to accept orders from countries beyond the United Kingdom (UK), this may be due to my limitation as a hobbyist, or due to either high postage costs or rigorous import requirements to your country. If this is the case, you will be informed as soon as possible but please feel free to contact me if you still wish to pursue a purchase. In any event please accept my apologies if this situation arises.
Postage and handling charges
Each item will have a handling and postage charge applied to it during the checkout process.
This charge applies to postage within the UK only, for purchases from outside of the UK please contact me using the contact page and I will quote you and invoice you separately for the items and postage to your country.
the postage charge applied at checkout, is to cover single item postage. If multiple items are purchased the postage and handling costs will increase, but I will endeavour to reduce the actual cost for multiple items if possible and then refund you the saving (less the Paypal transaction fee).
If you find that the costs for postage are getting too high, please contact me telling me the items you wish to purchase and I will quote you a postage price for the items you wish to order. If this is agreeable, I will then invoice you through Paypal and post the order once payment has been received.