Terms & Conditions
- leather is a natural product and therefore variations in the surface grain do occur.
- as the leather comes from range cattle, the surface may contain marks and small blemishes due the branding, insect bites and scarring which add to the character and authenticity of the natural leather.
- whilst pictures of the actual item for sale are shown, colours shown in some pictures may vary slightly due to lighting conditions and the buyers screen display
- in some cases a picture of a similar/typical item is shown, in these cases it will be stated on the item page
- colours shown in some pictures may vary slightly due to lighting conditions and the buyers screen display
- the colours of hand dyed items can vary slightly due to the method of colouring used and the natural surface's ability to accept the dye. This type of finish is a characteristic of my work which sets it apart from factory/machine produced items.
- because leather is a natural product it will soften, wear, scuff and stretch with usage, this generally makes the item become more comfortable with age.
- Please leave feedback, this is the only way I can assess and therefore improve my service and your experience
- I may not be able to accept orders from countries beyond the United Kingdom (UK), this may be due to my limitation as a hobbyist, or due to either high postage costs or rigorous import requirements to your country. If this is the case, you will be informed as soon as possible but please feel free to contact me if you still wish to pursue a purchase. In any event please accept my apologies if this situation arises.
- Please note:
Postage and delivery
Please see the postage and delivery page.
Returns and Refunds Policy
The buyer may return items for refund or replacement within 28 days of postage if:
- the item is faulty or damaged
- the item has not been customised/personalised for the buyer
- the item has not been modified in any way by the buyer
- the item does not show any signs of damage due to misuse, wear or liquid damage.
- the item and packaging has been damaged in transit. In this case photographic proof will be required, (please take photographs as soon as possible.)
- the item is returned fully and correctly packaged
- the item is returned using registered/signed for postal delivery (please keep proof of posting)
- The cost of postage and return postage will not be refunded.
- Refunds will only be paid through the Paypal account
Items will not be refunded or replaced if:
- 28 days has elapsed since the item was posted to the buyer.
- the item has been modified or customised or personalised for the buyer
- the item has been damaged due to misuse.
- the item shows signs of wear, polishing or liquid damage
- the item is damaged in the return post due to inadequate packaging.
- The buyer may return items for refund or replacement within 28 days of postage if:
Any purchase/contract entered into via this site shall be governed by English law. Disputes arising from any such purchases/contracts shall be the subject of the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England without exception.